Tuesday, 26 January 2016

A CRAFTY POST

A little break from aeroplanes - here are a few crochet and a knitted item I have made recently. Does anyone remember cutting out the dollies below and decorating them before hanging them up?



A hat with special flower for Ellie-Wellie!

And you can see the similarity to the colours below?

I do love this blanket, in a luxury yarn too, originally out of leftovers from my ripple.


I made this very quickly for someone on our Vulcan FB Group. I do hope she liked it

This was intended to be a blanket but I'm deciding now whether to make it a shrug or not.


I made this for a friend's birthday - wish I'd not bothered now as she forgot mine last week!

I'm unsure what this is going to be - could be a waistcoat, or a bit longer a knee blanket.
Yes,  I know they don't match, it hadn't occurred to me to find the next matching bit when I did the second one!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I quite like them myself and I am just about to brave the toe of the first of a new pair (I already have the second at heel turn.

      Delete
  2. Some lovely things here Anne Marie and I like the fact the socks don’t match it makes them more interesting. Such a shame your friend forgot your birthday. I bet she feels terrible about it.

    Ellie-Wellie (great name) looks very smart and happy in her new hat. (We call Lilly – Lilly Pilly or Lilly Long Legs – I’m not sure how she will feel about that when she is older!)

    I’m off to read some more of your posts now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Yes, I do remember cutting out dollies like that - wish I had thought to do it with my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete