Tuesday, 24 December 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Just to wish everybody a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year. I was going to write a long ramble about some of my clumsiness over the last couple of weeks but am not going to bother tonight, as nobody will want to read about it just now.

Just posting a picture of a little card I painted for a friend, who I know appreciates my amateurish efforts rather than a 'real' card.

Yippie, no dinner for me to cook tomorrow, going off to my little boy's and his wife for Christmas dinner. Walking over too so we will be able to have a little champers. I really do appreciate this, they have a bigger house and they want to show it off. I really hate cooking for people other than ourselves, as my tales of woe from the last weeks will show, when I post them.



Looks amateurish as my acrylics had all dried up and I couldn't find the others, so had to do it in water colours. Gosh it looks worse than I thought! My friend loves it though.


1 comment:

  1. I’m so sorry I didn’t get over in time to wish you a Happy Christmas, but I will wish you a Happy New Year instead. We had our grandsons (aged 20 & 22) and Terry’s parents (aged 85 and 88) to stay for a week! I also hate cooking but had no choice in the matter this year. Still they all seemed to have a good time. I’ve just taken the decorations down so that’s it for another year. I love your card and don’t think it is at all amateurish. It's much nicer to have a personal card than a shop bought one.

    ReplyDelete