Friday, 17 May 2013

BLOGGER IS STRANGE

This isn't really a post but someone might just know what is the matter. I had to change a password on Yahoo yesterday as they had detected 'unusual activity' in my email account. I looked at my blog and noticed it had got symbols probably like spanners, and not showing followers. Usually you can make a new post from the top of the blog page, but I could not find anything. So in the end just clicked on the Blogger icon at the top of the page and got in that way.

It was a nightmare changing the password as I wasn't sure if the notice was actually from Yahoo or spam, even though I had used a new browser. Anyway, hope it is sorted now.


1 comment:

  1. It certainly looks OK, from a visitors point of view. Hope it's all sorted now. Barbara

    ReplyDelete